At Little Tulips Day Nursery, we have been delivering high quality care and education within a safe, secure and caring environment. Each day offers new experiences and a wide variety of activities which will help your baby or child develop confidence.
We aim to provide a positive approach to learning and offer lots of praise and encouragement to help develop the child’s self-esteem. Our activities are child led and within each room children are given their own individual key worker.
Our qualified, experienced and enthusiastic staff take pride in providing the very best care for every child and family within our setting.
Little Tulips Day Nursery is open 51 weeks a year from 7:30am to 6:30pm, some of the many things we offer include:
- Fully equipped Play Rooms
- Full and Half Day Sessions available
- Caring for Children from three months to five years
- Five Nutritious and Freshly cooked meals a day by our chef
- Sleep Room
- Outdoor play area and garden
- Garden to grow our own fruits, vegetable and herbs
- Highly qualified and motivated staff
- CCTV camera in all rooms
- Biometric security entry system
- Parking spaces for parents and staff